VP of Operations
Company: Pohlman Reporting Company LLC
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Title: VP of Operations
Location: Saint Louis, Missouri Company Overview With over 30 years
of experience, PohlmanUSA provides the most accurate, reliable,
technologically advanced court reporting and litigation services.
We have built our skills, technology, and vast resources in
asbestos litigation, while diversifying and applying our strengths,
allowing us to handle all types of mass tort and complex general
litigation. Everything PohlmanUSA does, discovery through trial,
comes with our award-winning concierge-level of service. We pride
ourselves on our ability to innovate and customize services based
on client needs and feedback. When we say, "We're Always
Listening--," we are not just referring to court reporting - we pay
close attention to our clients, often anticipating their needs. We
listen to our internal team who work closest with our clients, so
we can refine and improve our services. Pohlman continuously
evolves to be more valuable to our clients. Summary Job Description
As a key member of the leadership team, the Vice President of
Operations will oversee all aspects of the operating departments
involved in providing court reporting services. As the VP of
Operations, you will work closely with the CEO and other senior
leaders to outline strategy for the operating areas and the company
as a whole. You will partner closely with the VP Growth & Strategy
on the development and introduction of all new services and
products. This is an ideal position for someone who has a general
management background focused on delivering operational excellence,
facilitating process improvements, and ensuring cross-team
- Provide leadership and direction to the management within the
operating departments, Scheduling, Production, Billing, Video, HR
- Lead, motivate, coach and ensure development of the management
and their teams.
- Emphasize teamwork and collaboration with a strong client
- Drive accountability for results, yet be supportive and
effective at developing individuals to assume greater levels of
responsibility and personal contribution.
- Drive operational excellence and continuous improvement within
and among the court reporting operating departments.
- Continuously assess the current state of operations and ensure
the right positions and people are developed to ensure the current
and future needs of the organization are satisfied.
- Establish and maintain performance standards and service goals
for each of the reporting departments.
- Provide ad hoc analysis on operational issues.
- Contribute as a key member of the Leadership team to develop
organization strategy and vision with the CEO, VP of Growth &
Strategy and other members of the leadership team.
- Develop actionable plans to deliver on the company's strategy
across all of the operating areas.
- Prepare analysis of activities, costs, operations, and forecast
data to determine departments progress toward stated goals and
- Work independently to solve problems/issues and escalate to
management, as needed.
- Provide periodic reports on performance as requested. Other
- Build new relationships, customer segments, and
- Work closely with the Business Development/Sales leadership in
optimizing the sales process.
- Identify and assess potential acquisition targets, manage the
transaction process, conduct negotiations, and lead due
- Work closely with Digital Media company and Sales leadership to
manage the company's digital footprint and increase revenue through
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with key clients,
vendors and partners to ensure broad market needs are being
incorporated into our product development and service enhancements.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of management experience; 3+ years leading
- Proven ability to lead and coach other managers.
- Goal-oriented and able to establish compelling, ambitious, yet
realistic goals, for improvement in all facets of operations.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and
build a consensus in a high-pressure environment.
- Knowledge of the legal and/or court reporting field preferred.
PohlmanUSA provides the most accurate, reliable,
technologically-advanced court reporting, records, and litigation
Keywords: Pohlman Reporting Company LLC, St. Louis , VP of Operations, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!