Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: February 24, 2021
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with agile and non-agile development, engineering, design,
data, marketing, business stakeholders, vendors, and support teams
to create and deliver features for our customers.
- Define and clearly communicate to cross functional teams the
high-level mission, vision, and roadmap.
- Prioritize new features based on customer's needs in alignment
with the Firm's strategy, goals, and technical capabilities.
- Perform user research and data analytics to form hypotheses and
translate product requirements.
- Collaborate with designers to translate the product
requirements into wireframes and high-fidelity designs while
keeping the customer experience in mind.
- Lead cross-functional teams to collaborate and communicate
across the Firm.
- Work with design, development, and engineering to build A/B/C
tests that validate hypotheses, and use relevant data to suggest
further product improvements.
- Define Leading Indicators, KPIs, and metrics to measure the
success of the features and experiences put into the market.
- Apply agile methods and processes to promote a disciplined
Scaled Agile Framework that encourages frequent inspection and
adaptation of ongoing work.
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative customer and industry data
to test hypotheses and identify consumer needs while creating and
validating potential solutions.
- Foster communication and collaboration with Senior Business
Leaders and their teams to create a clear and transparent product
roadmap that aligns with the Firm's goals and top priorities.
- Some travel by car and/or air in conjunction with local,
regional, and/or national travel, up to 30%.QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to manage and develop products with demonstrable and
- Proven experience making tough, non-biased, decisions backed by
user research, data analytics, A/B experimentation, user testing,
competitors and marketing analysis, and metrics.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to find, analyze, and
distill data into actionable insights
- Ability to communicate with all levels and types of people, in
all types of communication methods, ensuring they completely
understand decisions and directions.
- Solid understanding of technical problems; how to break down
the work involved in solving them, and the impact of those
decisions on engineering and the organization.
- Experience with Kanban, the Scaled Agile Framework, Agile, or
- Ability to gather and listen to information in order to make a
constructive, unbiased decisions considering overarching Firm
strategy, goals, policies, and procedures.
- Proven understanding of database, with the ability to read and
write basic SQL preferredEDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Information
Systems, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- 7+ years' experience in finance, technology, analysis,
leadership or product ownership or managementABOUT
STIFELEstablished in 1890, Stifel is one of the nation's leading
full-service wealth management and investment banking firms. Stifel
serves clients from more than 400 offices across the United States
and ranks as the nation's seventh largest full-service investment
firm in terms of number of financial advisors. We are also a
leading provider of investment banking services to the middle
market, a top-ten municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of
the industry's largest research franchises. In addition our Stifel
Bank subsidiary provides a comprehensive range of banking
services.At Stifel we offer an entrepreneurial environment,
comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental and vision
care, 401k, wellness initiatives, life insurance, and paid time
off.The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very
important to us. We continue to monitor the current public health
situation and have adjusted our hiring procedures to include
virtual recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new
candidates. We look forward to "virtually" meeting you.Stifel is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Stifel, St. Louis , PRODUCT MANAGER, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!