Vice President of Growth & Strategy
Company: Pohlman Reporting Company LLC
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Title: VP Growth & Strategy
Location: Downtown St. Louis, Missouri Company Overview With over
30 years of experience, PohlmanUSA provides the most accurate,
reliable, technologically advanced court reporting and litigation
services. We have built our skills, technology, and vast resources
in asbestos litigation, while diversifying and applying our
strengths, allowing us to handle all types of mass tort and complex
general litigation. Everything PohlmanUSA does, discovery through
trial, comes with our award-winning concierge-level of service. We
pride ourselves on our ability to innovate and customize services
based on client needs and feedback. When we say, "We're Always
Listening--," we are not just referring to court reporting - we pay
close attention to our clients, often anticipating their needs. We
listen to our internal team who work closest with our clients, so
we can refine and improve our services. Pohlman continuously
evolves to be more valuable to our clients. Job Description The
Vice President of Growth & Strategy is laser focused on growth and
revenue opportunities for the company, while providing competitive
thought leadership and strategy. You will partner with the CEO,
with regular interaction and guidance both from the investors and
other senior executives. You will have a significant impact on the
company's performance, strategy, and value creation. This is an
ideal position for an ambitious person that has a general
management background with experience in driving revenue growth,
developing strategies, supported by sound financial and business
- In partnership with the CEO, create and lead the company's
- Develop growth strategies to grow the business organically and
potentially through acquisitions.
- Provide financial analysis/support and a sounding board for the
- Assist in monitoring the effectiveness of sales efforts to
ensure they are aligned with overall business objectives.
- Develop strategic insights and recommendations, while driving
execution of strategic plans based on operating and financial
- Monitor the marketplace/industry and analyze opportunities;
providing competitive analysis, strategies and tactics.
- Identify new services and product opportunities through
research and collaboration with clients, industry partners and
- Ensure sales effectiveness of new product/services.
- Support and prepare analysis around pricing of services and
- Be integrally involved in annual budgeting and long-term
forecasting. Other Responsibilities
- Build new relationships, customer segments, and
- Work closely with the Business Development/sales leadership in
optimizing the sales process.
- Identify and assess potential acquisition targets, manage the
transaction process, conduct negotiations, and lead due
- Work closely with digital media company and sales leadership to
manage the company's digital footprint and increase revenue through
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with key clients,
vendors and partners to ensure broad market needs are being
incorporated into our product development and service enhancements.
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in diversified roles in
highly analytical, strategic, growth environment.
- Self-starter with outstanding work ethic, who takes
- Entrepreneurial spirit and intense bias for action in a
- Independent, strategic, and creative thinker who is a strong
team player (no job is too small or too large).
- Highly analytical with an ability to support ideas with
- Ability to build and deliver internal and external executive
- Experience around information systems, including on-line
digital, and processes is a plus.
- Experience with P/E a plus.
- Experience with sales/revenue generation a plus.
- Experience with M&A a plus.
- Experience in the legal industry a plus. PohlmanUSA provides
the most accurate, reliable, technologically-advanced court
reporting, records, and litigation services.
Keywords: Pohlman Reporting Company LLC, St. Louis , Vice President of Growth & Strategy, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!