Company: Cushman & Wakefield
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: February 23, 2021
location Saint Louis, Missouri, country United States of America
category Management Job Description Summary Job Description
- In consultation with appropriate stakeholder groups, directs
the design, development, deployment and monitoring of HSSE
management systems, processes and programs.
- Ensures deployment of company HSSE systems, processes and
programs across the Company's North American operations.
- Develops, in consultation with relevant Operations
stakeholders, plans and strategies to meet Leading and Lagging Key
Performance Indicators (KPIs) and deliverables, as negotiated with
and (re)set by the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) and Corp VP
- Directs the implementation, monitoring and review of HSSE
management systems through HSE Improvement Plans, audits and
inspections, and management systems reviews.
- Provides Subject Matter Expertise in support of Operational
compliance with federal, state and local regulations and
conformance with company requirements and client expectations.
- Assesses (and coaches others) on the HSSE risk of existing
operations and new business.
- Develops, deploys and participates in the company's incident
management program, including incident investigation and prevention
(loss control) practices.
- Directs HSSE audits/reviews of Regional operating
sites/accounts within North America.
- Monitors and facilitates the reporting of Regional HSSE
performance across the organization and supports development and
implementation of HSE Improvement Plans.
- Directs HSSE education/training efforts across all levels of
the company, including senior management/leadership and shop floor
supervisory and hourly personnel.
- Monitors and reports on relevant changes in HSE regulations and
non-governmental codes/standards related to the company's facility
- Support design and deployment of enterprise-wide, web-based
Solutions, e.g., Incident Management, Subcontractor Management,
Inspections/Audits, and Education/Training.
- Develops and maintains HSE programs to ensure a safe work
environment and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Responds and provides direct assistance to operating
sites/personnel in emergencies.
- Supports relationship with clients and other stakeholders for
purposes of HSSE systems interface and deployment.
- Supports Regional HSSE Managers (RHM) and Operations (line)
management in their efforts to improve HSSE performance.
- Articulates and embodies the company's workplace safety
culture, models the required leadership behaviors, holds others
accountable for their actions, and identifies and acknowledges safe
- Complies with C&W Services HSSE policies, adheres to
safe-work practices and procedures relevant to their activities,
and operates in a manner that minimizes environmental impacts.
- Complies with C&W Services Code of Conduct and operates in
an ethical manner. Key Measures of Performance:
- HSSE KPIs and project deliverables/schedules negotiated with
ELT and VP HSSE.
- Successful development and deployment of HSSE systems and
web-based solutions, including operations acceptance and usage of
- Effective auditing and inspection program regime.
- Demonstrated understanding of Client needs and design of HSSE
solutions to meet needs.
- Effectiveness of communications with Clients and meeting
- Peer recognition of leadership and ability to create sound and
sustainable recommendations from systematic investigation of
incident root-cause analysis. Key Interactions:
- C&W Services, Vice President HSSE
- Global and Regional HSSE Management
- Site/account HSSE Teams
- Contractors and subcontractor chain
- Company GOS (Global Occupier Services) & Asset Services
Management Qualifications & Technical Skills:
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering or science
- 15+ years of experience in HSSE systems/management role, with
facility services preferred.
- Demonstrated success directing HSSE Management Systems across
multiple Regions in NA.
- Subject Matter Expertise in HSSE Systems, compliance
strategies, and regulations, as well as International Codes and
Standards, particularly NFPA 70E, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001.
- Well versed in OSHA legislation/regulations, and experience
working with OSHA Regulators.
- Sound Investigative skills and experience with OSHA regulatory
- Well-developed communications, research and report writing
- Ability to implement and enforce systems and best
- Ability to manage projects and conflicting priorities.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Planning, organizing and time management skills for
establishing priorities and scheduling work tasks and projects to
ensure work is completed on time and within budget.
- Conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills and the
judgement to determine appropriate courses of action for achieving
long-range organizational goals.
- Initiative to identify and ensure that appropriate actions are
taken to achieve goals
- Travel as required in North America, estimated to be -25%.--
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative--- Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Email
This Job To access this job from another computer, Email this
information to yourself. Cushman & Wakefield will never ask for
payment to process documents, refer you to a third party to process
applications or visas, ask you to pay costs or otherwise request
bank account information or any other financial information during
the recruiting process. Never provide financial information or send
money to anyone suggesting that they can provide employment at
Cushman & Wakefield. If you suspect you have received a fraudulent
request, please contact CWPhishing@cushwake.com . Cushman &
Wakefield takes this matter seriously and is working closely with
the appropriate parties to effectively address these issues Fueled
by ideas, expertise and dedication across borders and beyond
service lines, we create real estate solutions to prepare our
clients for what's next.
Keywords: Cushman & Wakefield, St. Louis , Director, HSSE, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!