National Partner Manager
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: October 17, 2020
Are you data-driven* We at NetApp believe in the transformative
power of data to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater
innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for
simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future
opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority
for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full
potential of their data.
We ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world to simplify and
integrate data management across the resources that are best for
the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the
power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and
modernize storage through data management. Job Summary
As a National Partner Manager you will focus on a National Partner
and develop strategies to increase NetApp's Products and
Professional Services sales through the defined Partner. The role
requires strong communication and collaboration skills combined
with a sense of urgency to drive revenue generation for the
assigned Partner. Prospective candidates should be based in St.
Louis (MO), Chicago (IL) or Detroit (MI). Job Requirements
- Maintain, deepen relationships with National Partner to create
increased sales opportunities.
- Develop, maintain sales strategy, business plan for account. Use
business plan as a roadmap for go-to-market and program
development, including sales goals.
- Work closely with sales management on development, execution of a
- Develop sales forecasts.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Contract management.
- Be seen and treated by Partner as a trusted and valued resource
- Collaborate with field marketing organization to plan, deliver
and manage an effective communication and demand generation
campaign for Partner.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, presentation,
customer service, business and negotiation skills.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory.
- A strong understanding of the sales process and Channel
- High energy with the capability to multi-task in a dynamic,
rapidly growing organization.
- Thorough understanding of go-to-market strategies including
account segmentation, products, marketing strategies, etc.
- Broad exposure to a variety of technologies/concepts in a
- Use management and technical skills to develop, modify and
execute company policies that affect operations and may have a
- Scope of responsibility includes implementing strategic policies
and establishing and adhering to budgets, schedules, work plans,
and performance requirements.
- Sets revenue targets and ensures targets are met. Education
- 5 8 years of experience preferred.
- Past experience successfully selling Storage Management Solutions
with Channel Partners.
- Previous experience working with WWT is preferred.
- A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree; or related field is
- Experience which demonstrates a strong level of expertise in
technical specifications required to sell NetApp products and
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as
we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to
change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is
inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the
heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity,
teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people
are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate.
Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be
data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our
customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it s
the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance
for our employees because what s important to them is important to
us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages
employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through
birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious
health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class,
offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate
their time with their favorite organizations. We provide
comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you
and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services,
and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer
financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
Keywords: NetApp, St. Louis , National Partner Manager, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!