DAM (Digital Asset Manager) Product Manager
Company: Envision LLC
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 23, 2020
Requires a degree or 3-5 years' experience in field or related
1. This individual will be expected to develop a comprehensive
understanding of how our business use digital assets to communicate
and market, and uncover unmet and emerging asset management needs
of those businesses in partnership with CoEs, ITBPs and other
2. Based on market trends and internal business needs, develop a
vision for industry-leading digital asset management platform and
partner with CoEs, ITBP and other stakeholders to co-create the
3. Define the product strategy and roadmap to support the
objectives of business segments, markets, and brands.
4. Lead the process, governance, and service for internal customers
who are onboarding to and using the DAM platform, partnering
closely to ensure successful adoption and integration of services
into their business processes; Provide product governance through
typical, and as needed special, ceremonies and artifacts
5. Contribute and help develop a network of DAM
"champions"/advocates throughout the company to evangelize best
practices, so they can serve as "first-line support" within their
Line of Business and provide input on the direction and roadmap of
the DAM platform.
6. Partner with stakeholders on the standards, methodologies, and
governance for organizing folder structure, assets, metadata, and
content taxonomy and tagging.
7. Ensure that organizational principles and metadata schema are
effectively maintained in the DAM by providing oversight and input
to content structure, uploading, and tagging of assets, approval
workflows, and asset lifecycle management
8. Based on the Roadmap, Manage and prioritize the product backlog
to maximize value delivery, speed, and quality iteratively.
9. Define requirements in the necessary formats and details to
allow development, testing, demonstration, acceptance, deployment,
support, usage, and adoption.
10. Define requirements in the necessary formats and details to
allow integration with any 3rd party systems or data sources or
other Internal tools.
11. Approve and accept development and deployment of features,
Publish release notes
12. Identify solutions and manage vendors, as necessary, to achieve
13. Provide authoritative, inspired, and well-informed DAM subject
1. 3+ years of Prior Product Management Experience, overseeing
implementation of 3rd party software for Digital Marketing
2. 2+ years of experience with DAM, Library Science, Content
Management and data collection systems
3. 2+ years of experience with Content Taxonomy
4. Knowledge of marketing content development processes and
familiarity with marketing technology
5. Ability to Solicit, Analyze and define requirements for
large-scale projects (integrations with other systems, migrations
to AEM, translation, Analytics, Marketing Automation, Asset
Management etc. and ability to work with teams in breaking down
high-level features into tactical user-stories and track them
across multiple organizations.
6. Experience working across-teams to gain alignment and dependency
Coordination across Adobe Experience Management suite of tools and
Internal data systems.
7. Demonstrated ability to lead through influence working in a
cross functional team, building relationships with engineering
teams and business stakeholders
8. The ability to explain complex concepts in a way that enables
the team & stakeholders to understand what they are doing and
9. Strong initiative for anticipating and meeting business demands,
an ability to thrive in a fast-paced and uncertain environment, and
a focus on generating results
Keywords: Envision LLC, St. Louis , DAM (Digital Asset Manager) Product Manager, Executive , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!