Engineer 2 - Java
Company: Technology Partners
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: March 17, 2019
Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Java? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer 2 - Java position.What You Will Be Doing:You will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of the technology services and solutions supporting across Vehicle Management products including Fleet Planning & Vehicle Acquisition, Service Operations, and Remarketing business lines in the company. In this role, you will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems encompassing all aspects of the solution from UI, middle tier and the backend database. WYou will serve as a subject matter expert in their area of focus and represent their department on complex assignments. You will be responsible for evaluating elements of technology effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research, and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. You will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high-quality solutions that align with customer expectations.What We Are Looking For:
- *****Corp to Corp Not Allowed, must be our W2. Remote work is allowed, but must be our W2.
- 3+ years of Java development experience
- 2+ years of experience using frameworks such as Struts, Spring, and Hibernate
- 3+ years of experience creating and implementing SQL
- 3+ years of experience with UNIX scripting
- Must possess a good understanding of OO design principles and patterns
- Experience working with Web Services (REST and SOAP)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Must possess initiative, results-oriented drive and a solid work ethic requiring minimal direction
- Must be flexible in the face of changing priorities and requirements
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Leadership skills in a team environment
- Experience in Agile methodology and JIRA
- Experience in SOA
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration tools
- Experience with source control management (GIT or SVN experience preferred)
- Experience in Tomcat
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
Keywords: Technology Partners, St. Louis , Engineer 2 - Java, Engineering , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!