Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Description The National Airspace Systems Integration Support
(NISC) program at Leidos is seeking a Civil Engineer to provide
support to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) located in
Kansas City, MO.At Leidos, we offer meaningful and engaging,
collaborative culture, and support your career goals, all while
nurturing a healthy work life balance. - Come grow with us!The
ideal candidate will support the daily operations of the FAA
Central Service Area (CSA) Engineering Services Team. -Duties
include the following:
- General engineering review and design for projects on and off
- Design of FAA buildings, equipment shelters, communication
centers, access roads.
- Review of other designs of FAA buildings, equipment shelters,
communication centers, access roads.
- Construction oversight of FAA buildings, equipment shelters,
communication centers, access roads.Basic qualifications:
- Bachelors' Degree in Engineering, preferably Civil Engineering
and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6
years of prior relevant experience or equivalent.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.Preferred
- Prior FAA experience desired.
- Knowledge/Experience of Airports desired."NISC IV"Pay Range:Pay
Range $66,300.00 - $119,850.00The Leidos pay range for this job
level is a general guideline only -and not a guarantee of
compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending
an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the
job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as
well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable
bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, St. Louis , Civil Engineer, Engineering , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!