Company: Highbrow LLC
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 17, 2023
1.This job opportunity is for employment type W2 .
2. Candidates who are willing to apply must hold US work
Job Title: QA Engineer
Job ID: 2022-11405
Job Location: St. Louis, MO preferred (remote to start)
Job Travel Location(s):
# Positions: 1
Employment Type: W2
Duration: Long Term
# of Layers: 0
Work Eligibility: All Work Authorizations are Permitted - No Visa
Key Technology: E2E testing, Selenium, Java, Test NG, Cucumber,
Open Shift, Docker, AWS, Kafka, NiFi, Jenkins, Oracle,
- E2E Quality Engineer within the Corporate Services Engineering
Department responsible for working directly with Quality Engineer
Architect, utilizing your engineering competencies to bring the
testing strategy to life via end to end testing, regression test
automation for a new green field application.
- This role requires focus on testing strategy, end-to-end test
execution, hands on automation test development and test
- Makes well-thought-out decisions on complex or ambiguous
testing issues and establishes the test approach and direction for
- Effectively communicates to individuals at all levels of the
technical and business communities.
- Develops a strong affiliation with the requirements, technology
solution and operational readiness organizations, including the
ability to use, share, contribute and influence the appropriate
artifacts, approach and best practices used to test
- The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and collaborative
E2E Quality Engineer with strong experience in understanding the
functional requirements, plan, design and execute end-to-end tests,
build the test automation scripts using Selenium, Java, Test NG and
- Other technologies used include Open Shift, Docker, AWS, Kafka,
NiFi, Jenkins, Oracle and PostgreSQL Database.
- Create & execute the integration and end-to-end test scenarios
- Analyze and setup/manage the test data in the lower
- Develop the end-to-end regression automation scripts.
- Collaboration and coordination with cross-functional
- Experience with integration of the test automation scripts with
- Collaborate with other software engineers, domain experts, and
end-users, to build the right solutions that address our business
- Work on a development team using agile methodologies.
- Continuous focus on quality and innovations.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong experience in System Integration and end to end
- Strong experience in test automation development for full stack
components using Selenium, Java, Test NG, Cucumber frameworks and
- Experience and continuous testing mindset in CI/CD
- Relational Database - SQL programming, experience in using
Oracle and PostgreSQL that involves writing and understanding
- Experience in Test management tools like Zephyr/Jira, HP
- Experience working in java frameworks such as Spring Boot,
RESTful API services is a plus.
- Experience using tools like Open Shift, Jira, Confluence,
GitHub, NiFi and Docker is a plus.
- Experience and continuous testing mindset in CI/CD environment
- Exposure to AWS Cloud technologies is highly desired.
- Preferred experience in using Kafka to test event-driven
architecture between applications.
Keywords: Highbrow LLC, St. Louis , QA Engineer, Engineering , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!