Platform Engineer, GO
Company: TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS INC
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 27, 2023
For more information on COVID-19 and how we are responding,
click here . Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented
Platform Engineer (147823). Do you have experience with Go? Let us
help you make your next big career move a reality!What You Will Be
- Be a critical senior member of a platform engineering team
focused on creating processes, tools, infrastructure and shared
code in support of high throughput, low latency data services.
- Take pride in software craftsmanship, and continuously improve
and innovate a platform serving multiple development teams solving
- Work with other top-level talent solving a wide range of
complex and unique challenges that have real world impact
- Explore relevant technology stacks to find the best fit for
- Pursue opportunities to present our work at relevant technical
conferencesRequired Skills & Experience:
- At least 10 years experience in software engineering
- At least 3 years experience with Go
- At least 3 years of experience with infrastructure as code
implementations, such as Hashicorp Terraform.
- At least 3 years of experience with one or more cloud
platforms, GCP preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience deploying, and managing
applications in Kubernetes.
- Proven experience (2 years) building and maintaining
data-intensive APIs using a RESTful approach
- Experience with stream processing using Apache Kafka
- A level of comfort with Unit Testing and Test Driven
- Experience data modeling for large scale databases, either
relational or NoSQLDesired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with protocol buffers and gRPC
- Experience working with scientific datasets, or a background in
the application of quantitative science to business problems
- Bioinformatics experience, especially large scale storage and
data mining of variant data, variant annotation, and genotype to
phenotype correlationWe are interested in every qualified candidate
who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not
able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who
would require a corp-to-corp agreement.If this position sounds like
you, WE SHOULD TALK!We realize our people are our most valuable
asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Referral programYour better future is ready, and we want to put
the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!Technology
Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic
protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.Share
this Job!Apply Now! First Name Last Name Email Address ZIP/Postal
Code Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- No Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
- No Will you be working through another firm as a subcontractor?
- No Willing to Relocate (if needed)
- No Upload Resume Attach a resume file. Accepted file types are
DOC, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and TXT.
- By submitting this application, you give us permission to store
your information and use it in consideration of your match for the
position, as well as to send updates on new opportunities. People
looking for jobs should not put anything here. Know someone who you
think would be a great fit for Technology Partners or one of our
many clients? Send them our way! We provide IT solutions that are
flexible, scalable, cost-effective, efficient, and productive. Let
us be the clear partner of choice for your IT needs.
Keywords: TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS INC, St. Louis , Platform Engineer, GO, Engineering , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!