Corporate Engineer - Composites -St. Louis, MO
Company: The Gund Company
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description: The Gund Company has an immediate opening at its
corporate headquarters in St. Louis, MO for a full-time Corporate
Engineer - specializing in Composites formulation and material
development supporting multiple facilities. This position acts as a
main technical resource for any composite fabrication and
materials-related issues. This individual is responsible for
development of new materials and product realization, as well as
supporting existing composite production and any formulation
changes or qualifications.The Corporate Engineer is responsible for
the design, alteration or modification of a line or type of
product, in addition to evaluating and reporting on new devices,
patents or competitive items. Ideal candidates are driven
problem-solvers with composites experience. We are in the business
of electrical insulation manufacturing and our team prides
themselves in being a group of fun, driven, problem-solvers who
LOVE what they do.The Gund Co.'s motto is We Take Care of Each
Other, Take Care of the Customer and Take Care of the Business!
Requirements: Job requirements:
- Minimum of two years' project management experience,
- Manufacturing background in chemical or mechanical engineering
- Demonstrated experience working with composites and composite
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Performance-driven work ethic.
- Strong desire for personal and professional growth.
- Ability to analyze complex data and perform statistical
analyses.Education and experience:
- BS/MS in engineering (ME, ChE).
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, required.
- Initiative-taker and collaborator that will thrive in an
entrepreneurial environment, required.
- Lean/Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement background,
preferred.Travel: 25%Other Duties and Benefits Summary:
- Full Job Description available for review
Keywords: The Gund Company, St. Louis , Corporate Engineer - Composites -St. Louis, MO, Engineering , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!