Manufacturing Test Engineer
Company: inSync Staffing
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Manufacturing Test Engineer *DIRECT HIRE*
Location: St. Louis MO 63146
The Manufacturing Test Engineer will provide support and
coordination for the development of new and improved manufacturing
test processes. These processes are used by the manufacturing
suppliers that support all Client products. The Manufacturing Test
Engineer will be responsible for the support of Client production
processes. They will develop and maintain strong business
relationships with Client suppliers and determine the best metrics
to track and develop process improvements based on those
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with Client engineering and Client suppliers to
design, develop, improve and implement manufacturing test software
tools. These software tools may utilize web based and/or networked
- Benchmark existing manufacturing test systems and provide
process improvement support.
- Design, develop, and procure the necessary software/hardware
elements for Client product manufacturing tests and coordinate
their implementation in timely manner.Work closely with Client
Design Engineering and Quality to identify process and product
testability issues, (requirements, methods, and techniques) for new
products, as well as for those that are currently in
- Oversee the implementation of test solutions for all
manufacturing processes at Clients suppliers.
- Create documentation, as required, for all Functional Test
procedures that you develop.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or
related field of study.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in team-based design and
development in one or more of the following: PC based test
equipment, mechanical fixtures, serial port communications, digital
and analog interface circuits and control of power
- Ability to communicate detailed technical information to an
audience with various levels of technical understanding.
- Knowledge of C#, VB or VB.NET or equivalent programming
- Ability to provide customers with solutions to their issues in
a professional well-articulated manner.
- Excellent knowledge of PC based word processing and spreadsheet
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think
- Must be detail-oriented and ability to multitask.
- Able to work well in a team environment requiring excellent
verbal communication skills.
Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: inSync Staffing, St. Louis , Manufacturing Test Engineer, Engineering , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!