Remote Research Engineer (ML, ETL) - Crypto Hedge Fund
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Remote or NYC-based Research Engineer needed for rapidly growing
Crypto Hedge Fund backed by some of the world's most prominent
This Jobot Job is hosted by Colin Callahan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $300,000 - $700,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Based in NYC, we are a small but well-established, research-driven,
crypto-focused medium frequency systematic hedge fund that is
backed by some of the highest profile investors in all of TradFi
and Crypto! We are a team of the brightest, most distinguished
professionals in the field, many of whom have published widely
cited works in peer reviewed journals and we have earned the
confidence of not only the aforementioned investors, but a
consortium of the most influential partners and advisors as
Currently, we are looking for an exceptional Research Engineer to
join us as we begin growing exponentially! If you are looking to
become part of an incredibly exciting, growing fund with virtually
unlimited upside, we want to speak with you right away!
Why join us?
- Phenomenal compensation package including equity
- Work with a tight-knit, all-star team and the brightest minds
in the space.
- Incredible growth potential!
We are looking for talented engineers experienced in cloud native
research infrastructure (running large machine learning/modelling
jobs on AWS), and experience in building systems for the training
and evaluation of ML and mathematical models.
- Building and validation of ETL pipelines and large amounts of
data (in Airflow)
- Building databases with unique sources of data from a variety
- Building infrastructure and systems for analyzing and modelling
large amounts of data
- Writing mathematical and quantitative libraries in C++ and
Python for data analysis and financial analysis
- Working with the quant researcher on quant tasks
- Strong Machine Learning/Deep Learning Training
- Strong experience building large scale ETL Pipelines
- Distributed Systems
- Undergraduate Degree in a STEM field such as Computer Science,
Mathematics, or Physics.
Nice to Haves
- PyTorch (or similar)
- Parallel Programming
- Graduate STEM Degree
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, St. Louis , Remote Research Engineer (ML, ETL) - Crypto Hedge Fund, Engineering , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!