REMOTE Mixed-Signal IC Design Engineer - Radar
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Title: Sr. Staff Mixed-Signal IC Design Engineer
Salary: $130k -$225k+ DOE
Requirements: Radar, SoC, RTL
We are a cutting-edge, fabless semiconductor company specializing
in the design of innovative mixed-signal System-on-Chip (SoC)
solutions for automotive applications. Due to growth and demand for
our services, we are in need of hiring a Sr. Staff Mixed-Signal IC
Design Engineer to join our radar team.
As a Mixed-Signal IC Design Engineer, you will be responsible for
performing the design activity to implement digital hard macros on
the boundary of analog/RF and digital circuits into indie radar
MMIC designs. Additional tasks will include creation of models and
views necessary for SoC integration of the hard macros and running
all required QA checks before release of the views.
If you are interested in working with next generation
semiconductors, then let's talk!
What You Will Be Doing
- Take ownership of one or more design partitions and/or top
level integrated circuit implementations including complete design
and layout of mixed-signal components.
- Help define chip-level architectures for radar systems taking
into account cost, design risk and time-to-market metrics.
- Test, characterize and debug designs in the lab as
- Define and drive to the implementation of efficient physical
design methodologies and flows.
- Contribute to design methodology, libraries, and design
- Help define the physical design related rule sets.
- Communicate and work with multi-disciplined and multi-site
- Document work in company's electronic systems and report to
- From time to time, support other mission critical engineering
What You Need for this Position
- Masters in Electrical/Computer Engineering or related fields
with 3+ years experience or Ph.D. degree
- Experience with full IC/SoC cycles, taking the design from
concept to tapeout.
- Solid, deep understanding of modern silicon/CMOS process
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience with design and
implementation of high speed RF/mixed-signal circuits and layouts
(e.g. frequency synthesizers and circuits, VCOs/DCOs, TDCs, CDR
circuits, SERDES, wireline/wireless communication front-end TRx
blocks such as LNAs, PAs, TIAs and MZM/laser
- Knowledge of system level modelling and solid understanding of
block- and system level design trade-offs for high-speed
- Digital design fundamentals and skills, e.g. Verilog RTL
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Experience with scripting and programming languages (e.g.,
C/C++, Python, Perl, or TCL).
- Hands-on experience with digital simulation, synthesis,
implementation, CTS, and timing analysis CAD tools (e.g.
- Experience with full-chip static timing analysis, including
What's In It for You
Salary: $130k -$225k DOE
So, if you are a Mixed-Signal IC Design Engineer with experience,
please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Tim
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : TD9-1694053 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Tim Donohoe - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, St. Louis , REMOTE Mixed-Signal IC Design Engineer - Radar, Engineering , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!