Sr. Staff Full Stack Engineer - Python, ReactJS - REMOTE
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Gigamon's Applied Threat Research team is seeking a Sr. Staff Full
Stack Engineer to play a vital role in developing and maintaining
systems to protect customers from security threats. You will be
responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining systems to
support internal research efforts and future product
Our ideal candidate has experience building products across the
stack and a firm understanding of web frameworks, API design,
databases, cloud technologies, and multiple back-end languages. You
should be capable of independently working on challenging software
projects from design through implementation.
Do you love complex problems? Does working across a diverse set of
technologies inspire you? If you love taking ownership of projects,
have an interest in security, and love the idea of working in a
small agile team within a large fast-growing dynamic organization,
then this is the place for you!
We seek teammates that will grow with us. Our team members benefit
from mentorship, cross-training opportunities, as well as budget
and support to participate in training, conferences, and industry
- Take complete, end-to-end ownership of projects.
- Design and develop scalable cloud-hosted applications in an
agile development environment.
- Rapidly prototype and refine applications based on user
- Increase the efficiency, scalability, and reliability of
- Promote strict code testing and validation to ensure
high-quality coding standards.
- Stay abreast of the latest technology trends, coding standards,
libraries, and frameworks to constantly challenge and improve the
Desired Skills And Experience
- 8+ years experience in a mix of front-end and back-end software
development roles, but with a concentration on back-end
- Extensive experience with Python and/or Go programming
- Experience in developing progressive web apps using
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of cloud and big data
platforms, microservices architecture, web API design, and
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to work independently on
multiple projects with little guidance.
- Outstanding communicator with the ability to convey complex
ideas in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
- Nice to have experience with serverless architecture,
Terraform/CloudFormation, advanced SQL, data pipelines, machine
learning technologies, and network security fundamentals.
The Gigamon Applied Threat Research (ATR) team's mission is to
dismantle the ability of an adversary to impact our customers. Our
team of expert security researchers, engineers, and analysts focus
on the continuous research of threat actors and emerging attack
techniques while building detection and investigation capabilities
leveraging the Gigamon ThreatINSIGHT network telemetry and
intelligence datasets. The team has the following core
Threat Intelligence - Research threats to inform detection
Detection Engineering - Research, build, and maintain high-quality
detection capabilities for Gigamon ThreatINSIGHT
Security Engineering - Research, prototype and validate future
functionality for detection and investigation capabilities
Keywords: Gigamon, St. Louis , Sr. Staff Full Stack Engineer - Python, ReactJS - REMOTE, Engineering , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!