Service and Installation Technician
Company: Stealth Monitoring
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Position SummaryOur Service and
Installation Technicians are our partners in delivering the best
possible solution to our customers. They own the work they do and
leverage their knowledge of our products and policies to ensure
that the job is done right the first time. They have an attention
to detail to guarantee that all site protocols and health and
safety standards are followed and can deal with the growing demand
for our products and services.Duties & Responsibilities
- Site Preparation/Installations
- Attend clients' sites to install, maintain or repair all
company systems including video monitoring systems
- Check to ensure all systems are online when attending a site,
noting any malfunctions and notifying their direct Supervisor
and/or Director of Field Operations of all issues.
- Document and maintain accurate records of all work performed on
a site and submit reports at the end of the workday as
- Work with the Monitoring Centre to ensure the best camera
sightlines, cameras are correctly focused and alarms are properly
set up on a site
- Knowledgeable and adheres to all company policies, procedures,
protocols, and Health and Safety requirements
- Warehouse Management
- Perform warehouse duties as assigned, including assisting with
- Equipment Management/Maintenance
- Maintain and repair all equipment as needed to guarantee that
it is working as required
- Ensure company vehicles are kept in good working condition and
notify their direct Supervisor and/or the Director of Field
Operations of any deficiencies.
- Ensure sufficient equipment is in the vehicle in order to
complete assigned daily tasks as well as carry out any other
maintenance or repair issues that arise while on a site.
- Ad-Hoc Work
- Perform other duties as assignedQualifications
- Must have Communications Contractor License issued by their
Committee of Electrical Examiners.
- Post-secondary education in a technology-related field with an
emphasis on computer/IT skills would be an asset
- 2+ years previous experience as a camera installer
- Completion of a security manufacturers certified training
program would be an asset
- A valid driver's license and a police background checkCore
- Excellent physical condition as the job requires lifting of
equipment overhead weighing upwards of 50 lbs.
- No fear of heights to operate a boom & scissor lifts to conduct
installations. Primary installations are done from a ladder
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills to interact
effectively with internal and external parties
- The ability to troubleshoot CCTV analog/IP systems.
- The ability to work independently and to prepare all necessary
documentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Good knowledge and adherence to site protocols and Health and
Safety policies and practices
- Self-motivated and committed to continuous learning
- Ability to work effectively independentlyWorking
- Client sites
- Flexibility to work beyond regular working hours of 8:00 a.m.
to 5:00 p.m. as well as at least one weekend per month, depending
on customer commitments
- Working at Heights
Keywords: Stealth Monitoring, St. Louis , Service and Installation Technician, Engineering , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!