Principal Continuous Improvement Engineer
Company: Job Juncture
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 15, 2022
We are currently searching for a Principal Continuous
Improvement Engineer to join an industry leading global
pharmaceutical company. The Principal Continuous Improvement
Engineer will oversee strategy and execution of the site's process
improvement plan utilizing Lean and Six Sigma to reduce costs, time
and errors in development, manufacturing and compliance.
Requirements of the Principal Continuous Improvement Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related scientific
- 7+ years in the pharmaceutical industry with experience as a
team leader or supervisor.
- Hands on experience in new product development, manufacturing
operations, supply chain operations and compliance, technical
transfer as related to FDA, NRC, OSHA, EPA.
- Certification as Six Sigma Black Belt strongly preferred with a
minimum of 5 years demonstrated improvement gains through
application of Lean / Six Sigma principles.
- Demonstrated project management experience in multi-stage drug
development as well as estimating, developing and managing
resources and schedules.
- Strong knowledge of drug manufacturing, radiochemistry, aseptic
process, equipment procurement, construction and
- Ability to lead improvement teams, facilitation, process
mapping, data collection, risk assessment and innovation
Responsibilities of the Principal Continuous Improvement
- Through project development and management, develop and
implement systems and processes consistent with continuous
- Collaborate cross functionally with manufacturing, compliance
and development teams to administer continuous improvement
principles (Six Sigma, Lean) to reduce execution time and improve
- Function as project manager and lead rapid action teams, root
cause analysis, expediting efforts to achieve continuous
- Provide Lean / Six Sigma, data analysis and process design
skills to support cross functional programs.
- Develop procedures, training and reports to support continuous
improvement plans and goals. Develop and manage metrics for
monitoring process and system performance.
Occupational Category: 17-2199 Engineers, All Other
Keywords: Job Juncture, St. Louis , Principal Continuous Improvement Engineer, Engineering , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!