Senior Security Engineer
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Budweiser, Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. Thats right,
over 100 of Americas most loved brands, to be exact. But theres so
much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers,
and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and were
looking for people like you to join our shared dream. We dream big
to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the
BeerTech is a new function inside Anheuser-Busch, which operates
like a startup. BeerTech is responsible for building software
products that are a competitive advantage to our business and
comprises three technical guilds (Data Engineering, Data Science,
Software Engineering) which support our Product Office.As a member
of the Software Engineering team (doing DevOps Security), you will
collaborate with Data Engineering, Data Science, and other Software
Engineering teams. You will take ownership of all security
infrastructure, applications and authentication used in BeerTech
products and workflows. You will also have the opportunity to
influence architecture and the technology stack to promote quality
and innovation necessary for industry changing data driven machine
- Evaluate existing and proposed architecture for security risk,
as well as providing technical guidance on mitigation.
- Hands-on experience with enterprise security architecture,
engineering, and implementation.
- Solid understanding of agile, DevSecOps pipelines, and CI/CD
integration. Experience with GitHub Actions is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge and proven expertise in securing Azure PaaS,
SaaS, and cloud infrastructure environments. This should include a
solid understand of securing APIs and service principals in
- Detailed working knowledge of implementing and maintaining
OAuth and SAML systems.
- Data security and data encryption (in transit and at rest) with
respect to role-based access controls.
- Understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management
products such as Azure AD and AD B2C.
- Delegated access control strategies using cloud
- Proven expertise and experience in implementation of network
security principles: network access controls, network segmentation,
and IDS/IPS technologies
- Advanced knowledge in securing container and microservices
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where
we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are
building today and all the moments in between. We are a company
that brings people together for richer conversations, stronger
communities, and a future with more cheers!
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and
Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of
- Free Beer!by Jobble
Keywords: Anheuser-busch, St. Louis , Senior Security Engineer, Engineering , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!