Sr. Network Engineer (Remote)
Company: TekStream Solutions
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 16, 2022
TekStream is seeking a Remote Sr Network Engineer with our
leading Healthcare IT Client.
- Design and implement network solutions within the enterprise
datacenters and cloud platforms.
- Produce detailed designs and cost estimates for network
solutions, adhering to network architecture standards.
- Engage on Business Unit projects to elicit network
requirements, specifications and project scope.
- 7+ years of experience working in complex IP network
- Expertise with network protocols including TCP/IP, EIGRP, and
- Comprehensive experience designing and supporting converged
networks, including VoIP, video, data and QoS.
- Thorough understanding of WAN provider offerings including
MPLS, VPN, Metro Ethernet and point-to-point technologies.
- Extensive product knowledge of Cisco Catalyst routers and
switches, Cisco Nexus solutions.
- Experience with Riverbed WAN compression engines.
- Experience with ADCs such as F5 products (LTM, Big-IP DNS,
Big-IQ, etc), NGINX, and Citrix NetScaler appliances.
- Experience with network technologies within cloud providers
(Azure or Google).Additional Skills:
- Experience with integration of APIs/API Gateways.
- Experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with automation and orchestration (Ansible,
- Experience with MFA and OAuth/SAML integration (Okta).
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: TekStream Solutions, St. Louis , Sr. Network Engineer (Remote), Engineering , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!