Senior Project Engineer
Company: PARIC Corporation
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Position Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 01/13/2021
Location: St. Louis, MO Position Description PARIC Corporation is
currently seeking a Senior Project Engineer based in the St.
Louis--area. This position is responsible for helping to keep the
project within established goals for quality, timeliness, budget,
profitability, safety, and customer satisfaction. As a Senior
Project Engineer, along with the Project Manager, you are
responsible for financial performance of the project, project
schedule, subcontractor negotiations, and Owner relationships. This
position reports directly to the Project Manager or Project
Executive and may be required to travel to support out of town
projects on an as needed basis. Responsibilities:
- Assist Preconstruction Manager/Estimator with and review value
- Prepare draft of the preliminary project schedule for review
with the Project/Preconstruction Manager and Superintendent
- Review estimating activities and participate as needed
- Assist in bid day activities as requested
- Verify and assist with prequalification of subcontractors and
- Assist Project Management in obtaining Certificate of
Substantial Completion from customer
- Assist with close-out activities (i.e., warranty manuals, owner
- Travel as necessary to projects located out of town. The ideal
candidate will have
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or
- A minimum of four years of construction experience
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to
- Exceptional communication skills and a credible reputation
among local and regional subcontractors
- Knowledge and experience in estimating (preferred)
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
- Experience working with CMiC (preferred) About PARIC At PARIC
Corporation, we build our customers' vision into a reality.
Providing a complete range of construction services with unique
solutions, we change our customers' perception of what is possible.
As a premier General Contractors, Construction Manager, and
Design/Builder, we leverage over 35 years of experience in the
construction industry to provide our customers with innovative
solutions that surpass the capabilities of our competition. We are
always on the forefront of construction advancements, utilizing the
latest in virtual design and construction technology. We strive for
every customer to EXPERIENCE EXCELLENCE in construction management
jobs. From the first meeting to the last, providing a level of
quality and service that we believe is unmatched. Every day we are
focused on Building Excellence to Move our Community Forward.
PARIC's Core Values For over 30 years, our Core Values have
successfully guided PARIC and driven our company to success. These
values are the fundamental principles that shape who we are as a
company and how we conduct business.
- Power of One Team - Because people are the force behind ever
success. We have unity in purpose and diversity in talent.
- Exceeding Expectations - Because surpassing all expectations is
so profoundly satisfying. This commitment to--excellence extends to
every employee and to every project.
- Enhancing our Community - Because we build more than buildings.
We give our time, talents, and resources to a--range of community
- Doing What We Say - Because as the adage says: "You're only as
good as your word." If we say something is going to happen, it will
- Relentless Evolution - Because if you're not learning from your
mistakes, you're not growing. We embrace positive change, face
challenges head-on, and get even better with every project. AAP/EEO
Statement PARIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected Veteran status. PARIC pairs a range of construction
services to offer an unparalleled building and service experience.
From Consulting and Construction Management to Design/Build and
General Contracting services, we match our experience and talent to
meet your needs. We are committed to moving the regions we work in
forward by remaining an integral part of our community and by
leveraging the talent and experience of our top-notch people who
work closely with clients to build their visions into reality. 77
St. Louis, MO 63146
Toll free: 800-500-4320
Keywords: PARIC Corporation, St. Louis , Senior Project Engineer, Engineering , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!