Lead Cyber Engineer
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 14, 2020
We are looking for people who share our core values of heroism,
audacity, curiosity, and excellence to join our team. We are a
tight-knit group of engineers, analysts, and business professionals
who have organically built a company that monitors more than 8% of
the Internets public IP space and 40 trillion business
communications per year. We've had a huge impact on the Fortune-50
and Government sectors over the past 13 years, so we're looking to
while maintaining our culture and diversity. As a cyber resilience
company, we solve security, continuity, regulatory, and efficiency
problems for our customers. Youll help protect the jobs and
security of millions of people while working on and advancing novel
techniques in computer science. Youll be connected to everything
thats happening; every developer on the team is responsible for our
products quality, everyone ships production code, and everyone
directly supports the mission. As a software developer at Redjack,
youll be responsible for providing technical knowledge and
development skills to Redjacks development teams at all project
phases, from ideation to implementation and into production. Youll
help our team to deliver innovative, cutting-edge solutions and
analytics to address our clients business resilience,
cybersecurity, and digital transformation needs. We have needs at
all experience levels, so whether youre still new to the industry
or youve been around awhile, dont hesitate to get in touch. Your
job Your job will be to design and build high-quality software and
analytics to make organizations more resilient.
- Lead and oversee the work of engineers and technical support
personnel who use technology to solve customer business
- Support managed security services and incident response efforts
by providing threat research and cybersecurity leadership.
- Apply software development best practices in everything you do,
including test-driven development, continuous integration, and
- Design, develop, test, and document network defense tools,
scripts, and analytics.
- Work as part of a team, collaborate effectively and communicate
- Learn new technologies, grow your skills, and learn from others
on your team.
- Teach and mentor others so we can make each other better. What
you should have accomplished Well assess your skills and ensure
your impact will scale with your ability. What were looking for to
- You have been building software or data analysis approaches
professionally for at least ten years.
- You have applied statistics or machine learning in your
- You have made a significant contribution to a software or data
analysis project that leveraged application programming languages
like Python, Ruby, Scala, Clojure, or Java.
- You followed modern development practices, such as unit
testing, refactoring, and continuous integration.
- Your software projects involved regular code reviews,
collaboration, and engagement with customer stakeholders.
- You have training as an engineering thinker: a bachelor's
degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field, or
equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience. PM20
Keywords: RedJack, St. Louis , Lead Cyber Engineer, Engineering , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!