Company: Technology Partners
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have
experience with Unix? Technology Partners can help you make your
next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented DevOps Eng.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work closely with technical leads for assigned projects to
assist in design and implementation tasks. You will assist with
production support issues by acting as a subject matter expert in
resolving incidents and problem tickets. You will also plan, design
and develop technical solutions and alternatives to meet business
requirements in adherence with company standards, processes and
best practices. You will build and manage health of development
environments, including physical infrastructure and support of on
demand dev cloud provisioning. You will also build and manage CICD
pipelines, ensuring best practices in build, test, and deployment
automation practices. You will participate in PoCs (Proof of
Concept) and help the Department with selection of Vendor
Solutions, Technologies, Methodologies and Frameworks. You will
conduct brownbag sessions on new and upcoming technologies,
methodologies and application appropriate frameworks. You will
actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve
process efficiency. You will be an integral part of the Agile SAFe
discover and elaboration sessions. Perform requirements and design
reviews, peer code reviews and PCI security reviews to ensure
compliance with company standards.
What We Are Looking For:
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and have the
ability to function under pressure in an independent
- Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of
initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
- Possesses strong communication skills -- both verbal and
written - and strong relationship, collaborative skills and
- Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging
opportunities and to work as a member of matrix based diverse and
geographically distributed project team.
- Deep knowledge of software development processes including
agile processes and test driven development
- Experience with the design and development of complex,
multi-tier software solutions
- A wide breadth and depth of technical experience using
- Strong background in CICD practices and tooling including
Jenkins, CHEF, Artifactory, GIT, Maven, and advanced branching
- Strong understanding of Linux VMs and Cloud Based VMs
- Strong Linux and shell scripting
- Oracle & PL/SQL and advanced SQL scripting
- IDE such as JBoss Developer Studio/IntelliJ
- Spring Framework (including Spring Boot).
It Would Be Great, But Not Required, If You Had:
- Messaging - MQ and JMS
- Business rules execution systems (e.G. IBM Operational Decision
Manager (ODM - formerly ILOG))
- Knowledge about cloud technologies like cloud foundry,
- Experience integrating vendor and open source products into an
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we
offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in
your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.Technologypartners.Net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology
Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other
characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil
Keywords: Technology Partners, St. Louis , DevOps Eng, Engineering , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!