Operational Risk Reporting/Metrics Analyst - AVP - Hybrid
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The Operational Risk Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role.
Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the
development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and
work-flow for the CAO USPB SORM - Risk Identification Operational
Losses team within the US Personal Banking (USPB) Chief
Administrative Office (CAO) organization. Integrates subject matter
and industry expertise related to Operational Risk Reporting.
Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial
potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an
action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing
potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of
information, and with input from multiple people and on various
teams. Requires strong analytical skills and prior experience using
data analytical tools (e.g. MS Excel, MS Access etc.) in order to
collect, filter, prioritize, and validate potentially complex and
dynamic operational risk information and material from multiple
sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required.
Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams.
Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected
by the performance of the individual. This position provides a
great opportunity into the Operational Risk arena for a motivated
individual who is passionate about Operational
- Facilitates the production of the monthly Operational Risk
reporting for the department.
- Provide analytical support for the CAO USPB SORM - Risk
Identification Operational Losses team
- Participates in the application of operational risk policies,
technology and tools, and governance processes to create lasting
solutions for minimizing losses from failed internal processes,
inadequate controls, and emerging risks.
- Contributes to risk assessments and drives actions to address
the root causes that persistently lead to operational risk losses
by challenging both historical and proposed practices.
- Evaluates the control environment of the department's
operational risk reporting by ensuring appropriate controls are in
- Coordinates audits, examinations, and deliverable requirements
from internal and external reviewers by supporting coordinating
- Ensures project completion, special assignments, and other ad
hoc activities as required.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency.Qualifications:
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused with excellent Interpersonal skills and
ability to work well in a team environment collaborating across
- Demonstrated understanding of operational risk and gap
- Strong analytical skills
- Prior experience using data analytical tools (e.g. MS Excel, MS
- Ability to support/create Excel Dashboards to support business
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Ability to present a compelling case to influence others where
appropriateEducation:Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent
experience - Job Family Group: Risk Management - Job
Family:Operational Risk Time Type: Full time Primary Location:
Irving Texas United States Primary Location Salary Range:
$84,480.00 - $126,720.00 Citi is an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer.Qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or status as a protected veteran.Citigroup Inc. and its
subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to
apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a
disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search
tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at
Citi .View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law
Supplement .View the EEO Policy Statement .View the Pay
Transparency Posting - Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires
that all successful applicants for positions located in the United
States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a
condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior
to commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, St. Louis , Operational Risk Reporting/Metrics Analyst - AVP - Hybrid, Advertising , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!