Product Manager - Marketing
Company: National Information Solutions Cooperative (NISC)
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 24, 2022
NISC is an information technology company that develops and
supports software and hardware solutions for our Member/Owners who
are primarily utility and telecommunications cooperatives and
companies across the nation. NISC is an industry leader providing
advanced, integrated IT solutions for consumer and subscriber
billing, accounting, engineering and operations, as well as many
other leading-edge IT solutions.)
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Customer
Engagement and Marketing Product team. In this role, you'll play a
key role in building and enhancing processes for our enterprise
Marketing software solution. You will work closely with our Members
to understand the current landscape around customer engagement and
how they can automate processes to improve their relationship with
This position requires a mix of strategic thinking, consulting, and
selling, depending on the type and stage of the engagement. You
should be adept in understanding the customer journey through
program management and services provided by utilities and
telecommunication providers. Attention to detail, time management
and clear communication are essentials tools in delivering an
enterprise offering. You will work independently, alongside our
professional services teams, and with subject matter experts across
You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
and be comfortable leading and driving discussions with a variety
of technical and business stakeholders with different opinions,
technical and management backgrounds and priorities .
- Manage the product lifecycle for new products being developed
and manage existing product enhancements and priorities with
- Establish best practices and guidelines for how functional
requirements and business processes are defined.
- Manage the product roadmap for a specific product and work with
all stakeholders across the business.
- Lead research, analysis and resolution of Member/Customer
- Coordinate and manage work with support and product SME's
participating in the process of defining functional
- Collaborate across departments to develop, determine and
execute new functionality as part of the product development
- Support sales, sales operations, demonstrations, account
managers and other teams regarding product features and
- Perform use case research and ensure use cases support product
and organizational objectives.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Commitment to NISC's Statement of Shared Values.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Preferred:
- 5+ years of related experience preferred.
- Knowledgeable with CRM applications, preferred Sales f
- Experience with Leads, Opportunity and Marketing campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and training skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Project Management processes and
- Excellent research and problem-solving skills with a strong
attention to detail.
- Advanced level knowledge of the Utility or Telecom industries ,
preferably both .
- Working level knowledge of end-to-end software development
- Strong ability to effectively lead, influence, teach and mentor
- Ability to identify key performance indicators and define sound
business process of product development.
- Excellent ability to organize and prioritize.
- Excellent ability to demonstrate Initiative &
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related field or equivalent
Minimum Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the essential functions of
this position, employees must be able to see and communicate.
Employees are regularly required to maintain a stationary position,
move, and operate computer keyboards or office equipment.
Management may modify this job description by assigning or
reassigning duties and responsibilities at any time.
Keywords: National Information Solutions Cooperative (NISC), St. Louis , Product Manager - Marketing, Advertising , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!