Company: Stifel Financial Corp.
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 24, 2022
JOB SUMMARYThe Marketing Associate facilitates marketing
creation requests and processes, serving as the liaison between the
branches, departments, and other contacts and the Marketing,
Advertising & Graphics department. This position works closely with
department Marketing Specialists, Designers, Writers, and other
department personnel to ensure a full understanding of requests and
processes at all stages.
- Responsible for the tracking, reviewing, and assigning of all
- Serve as the primary marketing contact for assigned
- Serve as the frontline of the department answering phone calls,
e-mails, and as many questions as possible.
- Provide guidance to Financial Advisors (FAs), Client Service
Associates, and home office personnel on how to request items and
how to track their items, as well as where to find existing,
pre-approved materials for use.
- Gather information critical to individual FA and team marketing
- Assist with the processing of digital campaign strategies for
FAs and teams as requested.
- Participate in weekly touch base meetings to discuss designer
workload, assignments, processes, status, etc.
- Attend and participate in department and team meetings as
- Knowledge of marketing strategy, communication, and
dissemination techniques and methods.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, communication skills,
and attention to detail.
- Some understanding and knowledge of the financial
industry.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Required: Associate's Degree in a related field or a
combination of education and experience
- Minimum Required: 0+ years related experience
Keywords: Stifel Financial Corp., St. Louis , Marketing Associate, Advertising , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!