Marketing Communications Intern
Company: Tech Electronics
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 16, 2022
POSITION OVERVIEWCommunications InternLooking for a paid
internship to learn and gain hands on experience in various aspects
of internal and external communications?! Tech Electronics has a
paid Communication Intern position that will have a focus on
employee communications and social media content creation. This
internship will run from January 2022 - June 2022 with the
possibility for extension. FUNCTIONS OF THE JOBPrimary
- Support employee communications through content creation for
newsletters, emails and Microsoft Teams.
- Write employee spotlights for social media and internal
- Work with the leaders of the Tech Electronics charity circuit
to help communicate the events and activities to employees and
build our community relations brand externally.
- Work with Communications Manager and HR Manager to develop
employer stories to be used to promote the Tech Electronics culture
on the company website and social media channels.
- Work with the Content Writer to develop social media schedules
for thought leadership pieces, case studies, blog, etc.
- Collect customer feedback to be used to promote Tech
- Work with Director of Marketing to help develop email marketing
- Assist the Communications Manager and HR Manager with launching
the culture committee.Secondary Functions
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all employees
and managers to promote a cooperative and harmonious working
environment in order to facilitate positive employee morale,
productivity and continued improvement.
- Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or
requested.POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Applicants are REQUIRED to be currently pursuing a bachelor's
degree in Communications, Marketing, Communications, or related
- Experience using computer systems, including MS Office
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills
- Writing and copy-editing experience
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter,
YouTube and Wordpressby Jobble
Keywords: Tech Electronics, St. Louis , Marketing Communications Intern, Advertising , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!