Social Media Content Creator (Not Remote)
Company: Rose & Remington
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Rose & Remington is looking for an experienced, diversified,
outgoing individual with a creative mind and keen organizational
skills to encompass our Social Media Content Creator position. The
ideal candidate should have a passion for all things social media
and be comfortable behind and in front of the camera on all digital
platforms. This role is a vast mix of current fashion trends, a
love for social media and creating a cohesive experience for the
Rose & Remington and affiliated brands community.
Rose & Remington is a fast-growing lifestyle brand based out of
Lebanon, OH. We're started by mother & daughter for mothers and
daughters to shop together at an affordable price. Our brand is
built on empowerment, faith & fashion for every woman.
PERKS:+ Collaborative work environment+ Career growth
opportunities+ Discounts & other company perks+ Being apart of a
company that supports local & global giveback initiatives
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Create unique multi-platform content including feed, stories,
reels, and IGTV.
- Stay up to date with current fashion & social trends to ensure
creation of cohesive content of the two mediums.
- Monitor social media DM's and customer communications. Respond
to comments, inquiries, and engage with our LG community via social
- Plan, create, and coordinate video shoots and behind the scenes
sequences for social & website uses.
- Assist in creating a social media strategy for all platforms
including but not limited to - Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tik
- Analyze all social media analytics and SEO tools to ensure
efficiency and effectiveness of platforms.
- Cater to the Rose & Remington customer base by engaging the
community with desirable content that caters to the interests of
our target audience.
- Write relevant content by utilizing the proper voice of the
brand and adhering to Rose & Remington's respective style
- Use various digital publishing platforms to create structured
drafts and for organized scheduling capabilities.
- Target content to specific audiences and focus on trending
topics and relevant materials.
- Create/follow a weekly/monthly content calendar and execute all
aspects of such content for publication.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Basic/intermediate photography skills & experience with camera
- Relevant field experience in guiding behavior of an online
- A full understanding of all social media analytics and best
practices in applying them to Rose & Remington's social media
- Working and efficient knowledge of photography basics, editing
software, and relevant applications used in conjunction with
- A highly creative individual with said creativity cohesive with
Rose & Remington branding.
- Strong ability to continuously keep platforms up to date in the
latest social trends.
- Degree in relevant field and/or comparable experience.This is a
full-time position with operational hours Monday - Friday from 9:00
a.m. to 5:45 p.m. Position is located in Lebanon, OH. Salary based
on knowledge of job scope. Position is available now!
Keywords: Rose & Remington, St. Louis , Social Media Content Creator (Not Remote), Advertising , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!