Company: Telle Tire and Auto Centers
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Job DescriptionCould you be the newest addition to the Telle
Tire family?! Telle Tire & Auto Centers is currently seeking a
Receptionist to become an integral part of the team. The
Receptionist supports the Service Advisor's ability to maximize the
efficiency and productivity of the service department and to
achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction. If this sounds
like something you'd be great at and love doing, please apply!Role
has an impact on the success and flow of the front counter. Unsure
about change? Let's sit down and have a
- Greet, welcome & direct customers appropriately.
- Answer incoming calls, forwarding or taking detailed
- Assist in scheduling customer appointments.
- Write thank you cards.
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and
tidy manner at all times.
- Pick-up and drop-off customers and/or parts as needed.
- Manage invoice transactions including collecting payments and
- Reliable and value a strong team-based workplace.
- Flexible, patient, and calm when working in a fast-paced
environment.To succeed in this job, the following experiences and
skills would be advantageous:
- Previous experience in the automotive industry is ideal (not
- 1 to 2 years of retail customer relations or customer
- Excellent customer service and time management skills.
- Maintain professional appearance self and work area.
- Perform multiple tasks concurrently in an efficient and
organized manner without guidance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and great typing skills.
- Strong phone and interpersonal skills.
- Deadline and detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work as a
contributing team member with willingness to adapt to operational
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, ever
changing high-volume environment.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Current, valid driver's license.Why Telle Tire & Auto Centers?
- Fun perks
- Paid Birthday Off
- Airline Flights
- Milestone Anniversary Trips
- Great benefits
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 401k with matching
- Profit sharing
- ASE Training & Testing Compensation
- Closed & Paid Holidays
- Maternity/Paternity/Adoption PTO
- Immediate access to hands on training and technical
- Growing Family Business
- Leadership Engagement
- Weekends Off
- Inviting CultureRecent Company Highlights:
- In the last ten years, Telle Tire & Auto Centers has grown from
one shop to 18 locations across Missouri.
- Recognized in St. Louis Business Journal as Best Places to Work
Finalist in 2022.
- Identified as Top Shop Finalist in Tire Review in 2021.
- Recognized in St. Louis Business Journal as Top 50 Fastest
Growing Company in St. Louis in 2019, 2020 and 2021.
- Identified as Top 100 Largest Tire Dealer in National
Publication Tire Business in 2020 and 2021.
- Recipient of the St. Louis Business Journal Family Business
Award in 2019.
- Identified as Best Places to Work Finalist in Tire Business in
2019.Please bring your skills and experience to Telle Tire, who has
been keeping St. Louis on the move since 1942 and is celebrating 80
years in business. Fourth generation family business, with a growth
mindset, your career won't be limited here - your skills,
willingness to learn and engage in our extensive training
opportunities will drive your growth and success within Telle Tire
for years to come. Apply today. Looking forward to meeting
Keywords: Telle Tire and Auto Centers, St. Louis , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!