Company: BJC HealthCare
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Additional Information About the Role
* Monday- Friday
Missouri Baptist Medical Center, an acute care hospital in St.
Louis County, offers a full continuum of medical and surgical
services, including heart care, cancer, women and infants, breast
health, gastrointestinal, orthopedic, stroke, therapy, wound and
pain management services. The hospital has a 24-hour adult
emergency department and cares for pediatric patients at a separate
emergency department in collaboration with St. Louis Children's
Missouri Baptist is the first and only hospital in St. Louis County
to be named a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing
Center (ANCC). The prestigious designation is the highest
credential a health care organization can receive for nursing
excellence and quality patient care. This recognition has been
accomplished by less than nine percent of hospitals nationwide.
Additionally, U.S. News & World Report ranked the hospital #2 in
the St. Louis metro area.
Perform diversified clerical and secretarial duties in support of
the areas of responsibility as assigned.
* Types and distributes memos, correspondence and reports and
composes documents as needed.
* Coordinates and administers all office supplies and
* Schedules meetings and appointments, routes correspondence.
* Provides support to office assistants as assigned.
* Maintains a intranet site as a means of departmental
* Performs Other Responsibilities as Assigned
* High School Diploma or GED
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings
* Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability
* Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
* 401(k) plan
* Tuition Assistance
* Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
* On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
* Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
* Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital
East, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, St. Louis , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!