Company: Total Access Urgent Care (TAUC)
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Are you ready to join the highest-rated healthcare team in the
greater St. Louis area? Do you want to work in an environment that
will grow your skills and medical knowledge? At Total Access, we
are changing how healthcare is delivered.Company Overview:Total
Access Urgent Care (TAUC) has been proudly providing top-ranked
patient care for St. Louis communities since 2008. TAUC (pronounced
"talk") began with the belief that patients should have access to
fast, friendly, and affordable care. We have state-of-the-art
onsite digital X-ray, CT scan, Ultrasound, EKG, and common
laboratory assays. Our services include IV hydration and medication
administration, laceration suturing, reduction and splinting minor
fractures and dislocations, and abscess drainage. We strive to show
the world how healthcare can be delivered.Clear Communication:
- Pay: Start at $15/hr. Make $17-19+/hr within 2 years for time
and performance achievements.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Free care at TAUC
locations, 401(k), PTO, Gym membership.
- Schedule: Flexible schedule - can have certain weekday(s) off
for classes, family, etc. Work 3 days per week, alternating
weekends/holidays. Overtime is unlimited.
- Hours: Shifts are 8a-8p.
- Locations: Most shifts at your closest 10 locations.
- Culture: Join the highest rated healthcare provider in St.
Louis. Fast, friendly, affordable healthcare.
- Growth: Opportunities for you to learn new skills, achieve, and
- Impact: Make a difference in our patients' lives every day you
come to work.
- Response: We promise to email you back within 7 days. What are
you waiting for? Apply today.Job Description:
- Compassionately greet patients
- Accurately input patient information
- Verify insurance and collect copay
- Answer incoming calls with care
- Thank patients for visitingJob Requirements:
- Full-Time (3 days a week)
- 12-hour shifts (no overnights), alternate weekends, alternate
- Driver's License
- Minimum age requirement of 18 years old
- Desire to work in a fast-paced team environmentBenefits:
- Check out our Google Reviews. We love what we do.
- Clear, consistent path for higher pay by earning achievements
for performance and positivity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short Term Disability
- Free care for you, your spouse, and children (18 years and
younger) at all TAUC locations
- 401(k) plan with both employer match and profit sharing
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Free Gym Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership and growth opportunitiesWe are an equal opportunity
employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an
inclusive environment for all employees and patients.Join the Best
Team. Apply today.JkXbLmoDiQ
Keywords: Total Access Urgent Care (TAUC), St. Louis , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!