Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a current
Executive Assistant - Administrative Assistant job in St. Louis,
MO. This is a long-term temporary opportunity. As an Administrative
Assistant you will perform routine clerical and administrative
functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments,
organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing
information to callers. If you meet the qualifications listed below
please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Executive Assistant - Administrative
Assistant job include:
• Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone
systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing,
database management, and other applications
• Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for
records, correspondence, and other material
• Answer office telephone and give information to callers, take
messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals
• Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence
• Greet office visitors and handle their inquiries or direct them
to the appropriate person based on their needs
• Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other
materials and answer routine letters
• Complete forms in accordance with company procedures
• Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and
grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and
recommend revisions as needed
• Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine
correspondence, and reports
• Minimum High School Diploma/GED or greater
• Minimum of 4 to 7 years relevant experience
Pay for this position is $12.00 – 16.00/hr based on experience.
This is a long-term temporary opportunity.
This position requires passing a drug screen and background
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as
a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Executive Assistant -
Administrative Assistant job in St. Louis or any related
opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer