Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 15, 2019
OverviewAt Perficient we're proud to be publicly recognized as a
"Top Workplace" year after year. This is due, in no small part, to
our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us
apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Business
Coordinator in our St. Louis office.
The Business Coordinator is a key member of the Finance team
supporting the operating unit's back office processes ensuring
compliance with internal policy and external reporting
requirements. This position is fully responsible for the project
set up process and revenue recognition of all project work. This
may include responding to client inquiries, verifying employee's
chargeable time, reviewing customer agreements to ensure projects
are setup in accordance with the established accounting standards
and billing policy. This role has hands-on daily interaction with
key management across the company.Responsibilities
- Communicates effectively with Sellers and Project Managers
regarding contract documents, resource assignments, change orders,
- Sets up projects accurately and timely so that revenue
recognition is appropriate and ensures internal controls are
- Calculates and posts revenue adjustments accurately and
- Ensures resource schedules are accurate and detailed to allow
for resource management planning.
- Assists Billing Specialists and Accounts Receivables
Specialists with invoice issue resolution as needed.
- Acts as the subject matter expert for project set up and
- Provides project level operational and financial reporting and
analysis as needed.
- Monitors that time is entered and approved per company
- Acts as the subject matter expert for Oracle EBS and ensures
resources in their Business Unit(s) have received necessary
information to use the system.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business-related
field, OR 3+ years related work experience.
- Experience in project accounting in a service industry a
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel pivot tables, tables,
charts and formulas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong initiative and desire to excel.
- Strong service orientation.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills and financial
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities
and see projects through to completion.
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations and
respond to changes in priorities.
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS and Salesforce a plus.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm
serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North
America. With unparalleled information technology, management
consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient
Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding
digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's
professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North
America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell
2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete
statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential
functions performed by the employee assigned to this
classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change
the duties of the position at any time.
Keywords: Perficient, St. Louis , Project Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!