St. Louis Business Performance Improvement Director
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 15, 2019
At Protiviti, you make a positive impact on our clients, the
company, and your community. We hire creative, curious people who
like learning and growing every day. We fuel your curiosity with
challenging work, talented colleagues and innovative learning
resources. At every level of our team, we build leaders who have
the ability to influence and achieve. We value inclusion and
encourage you to bring your whole self to work - all of your
talents, passions, and priorities--- all of the things that make
you who you are.
Are you inspired to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference?
You've come to the right place!
JOB REQUISITIONSt. Louis Business Performance Improvement
DirectorLOCATIONST. LOUISADDITIONAL LOCATION
Are You Ready to Live Protiviti?
The Protiviti Career provides opportunity to learn, inspire and
advance within a collaborative and diverse company culture. We hire
curious people for whom learning is an everyday activity. We fuel
your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and
creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders
who influence and achieve results. We encourage you to "bring your
whole self to work" - all of your motivations, passions, priorities
and commitments - as these things bring us closer to
That's Living Protiviti.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, and it does not stop
there. Once you join us, we promise to help you bring your career
to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture passionate
about learning and development, and a dedication to what matters to
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place.
Where We Need You:
The St. Louis office is seeking a Director to join our growing
What You Can Expect:
Directors are focused on developing business opportunities in the
marketplace and are valuable leaders within our organization and
the business community. Directors pride themselves on client
satisfaction and as leaders on engagements, ensure that each
engagement project is performed to Protiviti's standards of quality
and meet the needs of the client. Directors, partnering with the
Managing Directors, ensure that each client project is completed
with the client satisfied with our service and the quality of our
work. Directors develop lasting relationships within the business
community, and are respected for their areas of expertise.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You are a driver in the engagement of sales opportunities and
consistently develop work at existing and prospective clients.
- You collaborate with other leaders to develop client strategies
to support current projects and longer-term business strategy.
- You are passionate about continually improving technical and
risk management approaches based upon business trends and technical
- You enjoy discovering new opportunities with current and
potential clients and through thought leadership, proposal writing
and client interactions.
- You design and develop thought leadership materials to be
shared with your colleagues and your network.
- You promote Protiviti's mission, vision and values and
encourage collaboration across your teams to ensure effective
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team
leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development
opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our
clients and communities.
Do Your Talents Include the Following?
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including
documentation of findings and recommendations.
- A solid foundation in internal audit processes and
- An understanding of core business processes such as Accounts
Payable, Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Revenue etc. with
knowledge of accounting operations and financial frameworks.
- Understanding of commonly used International Professional
Practices Framework, including COSO and PCAOB.
- Knowledge of audit methodologies and developing key internal
audit deliverables, including process flows, work programs, audit
reports, and control summaries.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies
for achieving compliance.
- Ability to multi-task and oversee multiple engagements and work
streams with various clients.
- Knowledge of The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA's) code of
ethics and compliance requirements.
- Ability to work with a diverse portfolio of clients across
- Supervisory experience of teams including consultants, senior
consultants, managers, senior managers and associate
- Advanced project management and status reporting
- Ability to network and build relationships.
- Identify opportunities and establish a sales pipeline.
Your Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting,
Finance, or Business Related Field).
- 15+ years working in internal audit, consulting, assurance
services, or related field, either in professional services or
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications with
specific emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Secondary emphasis
on Visio and Access.
- Professional Certification such as CPA, CIA, CFE, or similar
Do You Love Exploring New Places?
We travel throughout the month frequently based upon client
requests/commitments. Travel may include suburban, regional, or out
of state locations.
Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm
and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer
attestation services.For all US & Canada Postings: You may submit
your application materials online or call 1.888.556.7420 for
additional ways to apply. Protiviti is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. M/F/Disability/VeteranJOB LOCATIONMO PRO ST. LOUIS
Keywords: Protiviti, St. Louis , St. Louis Business Performance Improvement Director, Accounting, Auditing , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!