Floorplan Xpress - Customer Service Representative / Auto Finance (St.
Company: Powered by EffectiveHiring
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Entry Level - Customer Service Representative / Auto Finance
Floorplan Xpress, a national leader in the automotive finance industry, is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our thriving organization. We provide inventory financing for independently owned car dealerships across the country. The Customer Service Representative will assist the General Manager and staff in duties such as customer relations, office management, and collections. The desired candidate will have experience in a leadership position, highly organized, customer-minded, and seeks a fast-paced career.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow with an expanding company in the automotive finance industry. We are looking to add many ambitious and assertive individuals to our team. The ideal Customer Service Representative candidate will have strong communication skills, be highly organized, able to work in both a team and independently, be an astute problem solver and decision maker.
For Customer Service Representative, we offer:
- Competitive salary and monthly bonus based on branch success
- Major Medical & access to other health benefits
- Vast opportunity for career growth
With 23 branches nationwide, Floorplan Xpress is a leader in providing floor planning for independent automotive dealers from coast to coast. In operation since 1974, our independently owned organization takes pride in adhering to our five core values and expect our employees to do the same: Connection, Drive, Integrity, Proactive, & Fortitude. Our Service Stands Out is not just our motto...it's our way of business. For more about us (but no direct inquires please, only applications will be considered), please see our website at www.fpxus.com.
Job duties for Customer Service Representatives include:
- Provide assistance to Dealer customers by performing various customer service duties in the branch office.
- Handles all inbound calls, assisting Dealers, Auctions, and co-workers with originating new loans, collecting payments on current loans, providing information about titles, and other general and specific questions.
- Assists General Manager and other branch team members by calling Dealer customers to collect payments, seek additional loan opportunities, set up appointments, research location of assets, and other calls as required.
- Assists General Manager and other branch team members by calling potential Dealer customers to generate leads, establish appointments, fill out loan applications, gather required documents for loans, processing required documents for loans, and other necessary functions related to the sales process.
- Handles financial transactions for the branch, including originating loans, paying expenses, receiving payments for loans, making daily deposits, reconciling all daily transactions, and other functions related to the daily financial processing as required.
- Manage Title process including receiving and verifying inbound Titles, perfecting liens on titles, ordering repo titles, filing and auditing of titles, and other elements of title management as required.
- Develop strong relationships with current Dealer customers, Auctions, other financial institutions, and other industry connections.
- Must maintain a working knowledge of policies, basic title laws, and procedures.
- Performs other office duties and special functions as delegated or requested by the Supervisor, Regional Manager, Vice President, or CEO.
Qualifications for Customer Service Representative:
- Bachelor's degree preferred (or working to complete) or equivalent experience in the automotive finance industry or consumer/commercial lending industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in Motor Vehicle Title processing is desired.
- Bi-Lingual is beneficial.
- 2-3 years previous management and/or team leader is beneficial but not required.
- Self-motivated and strong drive to succeed.
- Ability to multi-task and highly organized.
- Team orientated and ability to problem solve.
- Positive radiance prevalent in work and self.
Keywords: Powered by EffectiveHiring, St. Louis , Floorplan Xpress - Customer Service Representative / Auto Finance (St., Accounting, Auditing , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!