Senior Tax Analyst
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Belden Inc. is a multi-billion dollar organization of 10,000 talented people that support the mission-critical network infrastructure and audio visual broadcast needs of many of the worlds best-known brands, placing us at the heart of the global transformation to a truly connected world. Our solutions can be found in many of your favorite places: concerts, sporting events, theme parks, and universities, just to name a few.
If youre looking to join a global team of exceptional people, committed to designing, delivering and supporting best-in-class technology solutions in a fast paced, results-oriented and growing company Belden is for you. Our people are creative, smart, analytical, and obsessed with being the best, working together to deliver high quality solutions and services to customers across the globe.
Senior Tax Analyst
You will be a key player in a global tax team and will have the opportunity to work for a dynamic multinational corporation. You will have a role in U.S International, State & Federal tax compliance, provision and process improvement initiatives. This position reports to the International and Domestic Income Tax Compliance Leads.
- Primarily responsible for the preparation of the U.S. International tax returns (Forms 5471, 8858, 8865, disclosure statements, etc.) and will assist with Federal and State tax returns for Belden Inc. and its subsidiaries.
- Review and consolidate tax package information submitted by the divisions in preparation of U.S. International, Federal and State tax return filings.
- Assist with the preparation of the U.S. International aspects of Belden#s worldwide tax provision, including foreign tax credit projections and the forecast of subpart F, GILTI and FDII.
- Take an active role in any future opportunities in technology implementation and process improvements to drive further efficiencies and continuousimprovement.
- Aid in the research of various U.S. International, Federal and State tax issues.Required Skills and Experience
- Must have a minimum of 2-4 years of U.S International tax compliance experience at a public accounting firm or a U.S. multi-national company. Federal or State tax compliance experience is a plus.
- Bachelors in Accounting or Tax and CPA certification or equivalent.
- Self-starting, proven team player capable of prioritizing own work and/or problems simultaneously and used to working in a fast-changing environment.
- Structured, organized individual who is capable of successfully handling multiple tasks and quickly grasping complicated situations.
- Requires excellent analytical, research and communication skills, both written and oral.At Belden, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. Were innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here youll learn how our Belden Business System is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this job.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability, or protected veteran status.
Associated topics: analyse, analysis, bi, business analyst, business systems analyst, consult, inspect, investment analytics, investment fund, law
Keywords: Belden, St. Louis , Senior Tax Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!