Senior Accountant - Audit
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Top Accounting firm in St. Louis with 7 weeks PTO and Career
Growth Opportunities - Apply here!This Jobot Job is hosted by:
Billy MarchantAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $90,000 - $120,000 per
yearA bit about us:At our firm, we offer a range of professional
services, including tax management, accounting, assurance and
advisory, and litigation support and forensic accounting. Our team
of experts has years of experience in serving individuals and
businesses across various industries. We work closely with our
clients to understand their unique needs and provide customized
solutions that streamline their finance and accounting procedures.
With our ethical standards, stringent quality controls, and
commitment to continuous learning, we aim to exceed our clients'
expectations and become their trusted business advisor.Why join
- Flexible Workplace options
- Generous paid holiday schedule
- Above Industry Standard Medical/Dental and Vision plans
- CPA certificate program
- Every Friday off in Summer
- 7 weeks PTO
- Charitable ActivitiesJob DetailsResponsibilities:
- Leading compilation, review, and audit engagements, overseeing
the process from start to finish.
- Scrutinizing financial records to guarantee accurate recording,
proper authorization of transactions, and adherence to policies and
- Crafting comprehensive reports of audit findings and
recommendations for our valued client companies, while also
contributing to portions of compilation, review, and audit
- Taking the lead on guiding and supervising staff during client
engagements, while also conducting initial reviews of their
- Demonstrating a flair for efficient research on audit topics of
intermediate complexity, providing insightful contributions to our
- Playing an active role in the development and coaching of our
professional staff, nurturing their growth and capabilities.
- Contributing to the cultivation and management of client
relationships, building bridges based on trust and
- A solid grasp of audit and attest services, backed by relevant
experience and expertise.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, enabling
you to liaise seamlessly with all levels of management and
- A client-centric mindset, with a knack for providing top-notch
service and creating enduring relationships.
- A meticulous and detail-oriented approach, coupled with strong
- Analytical, mathematical, and critical thinking prowess,
allowing you to tackle complex challenges with confidence.
- Initiative and ambition that drive you to excel in all tasks,
demonstrating a proactive approach.
- The ability to multitask and manage several engagements
simultaneously, even when working independently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.Interested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, St. Louis , Senior Accountant - Audit, Accounting, Auditing , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!