Company: SSM Health
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 20, 2023
It's more than a career, it's a calling.MO-SSM Health Corp Lake
Drive 1195Worker Type:RegularJob Highlights:SSM Health - a
nationally recognized Catholic, not-for-profit integrated health
system serving Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin - is
seeking a Director - Finance.To request additional information,
confidentially submit your interest, or nominate a fellow
colleague, please contact:Donald R. Schlag Executive Talent
Acquisition RecruiterJob Summary:Directs the implementation of
financial reporting and analytics solutions as well as budgeting
and long-term planning.Job Responsibilities and
- Oversees the utilization and continuous improvement of the
financial reports and analytics used by the healthcare operational
- Leads the development of budget, long-term plan and rolling
forecast models and other financial as well as business insight
- Identifies and communicates appropriate and relevant financial
and operational information and trends as a basis for making
management decisions. Ensures thorough, accurate, and timely
reports are produced on schedule by the team.
- Provides department leaders with the necessary support for
evaluation of their monthly operational results and development of
- Directs the daily operations of the financial planning and
analysis team and prepares annual goals, objectives, and strategies
for the team.
- Responsible for management functions including activities
related to staffing such as recruitment, hiring, performance
evaluation, and compensation determination.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degreeEXPERIENCE
- Seven years' experience, with five years' in leadershipPHYSICAL
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.Department:8763010033 FPandA - STL / ILWork
Shift:Day Shift (United States of America)Scheduled Weekly
Hours:40SSM Health is an equal opportunity employer. SSM Health
does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable law.
Keywords: SSM Health, St. Louis , Dir-Finance, Accounting, Auditing , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!