IT Auditor II
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 26, 2022
If end date is listed, the posting will come down at 12:00 am on
About The Position
The Information Technology (IT) Auditor II works closely with all
levels of management to perform audits of the Company's operations
and projects, focusing on those that support Digital strategic
initiatives and business plans. The IT Auditor II assesses the
effectiveness of processes and controls associated with the
company's various Digital applications and systems, including
Digital project implementations, cybersecurity, data privacy, and
Key responsibilities include:
* Conduct reviews to evaluate compliance with policies, processes,
and controls prescribed by management (e.g., Digital security
standards, change management standards, data privacy, project
management) and applicable regulations (e.g., Sarbanes-Oxley).
Execute reviews according to audit plan objectives, scope, timing,
* Collaborate with Digital management and process owners to
identify and evaluate current business, strategic, cybersecurity,
and operational risks and priorities against the related processes
and controls. Communicate the audit status and findings to key
stakeholders and assist management in developing action plans to
address the root cause and improve operations.
* Assist audit teams on processes and controls supporting business
initiatives, software implementations, process redesign, or other
* Support the Senior Auditor in risk assessment activities,
including evaluating cyber, project, and operational risks,
identifying emerging risks, and developing the audit plan and
* Collaborate with the external auditing firm on the timing and
scope of assurance work that is relevant to the firm's scope of
work and Internal Audit.
* Apply critical judgment, strong analytic skills, and sound
independent decision-making. Display strong presentation, verbal,
and written communication skills.
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
required, preferably in Business Administration, Information
Systems, Computer Science, Accounting, Finance, or related
* Advanced college degree preferred.
* One or more years of relevant experience in external auditing,
internal auditing or an IT related field required. Three or more
years of experience preferred.
* Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley IT compliance and/or business risk
assessment in a regulated environment preferred.
* Public accounting or audit experience preferred.
In addition to the above qualifications, the successful candidate
* Professional certification such as CISA, CISSP, CPA, CIA, PMP or
similar certification required.
* Proficiency in internal auditing professional standards
Technical career path level and salary depends upon applicant's
credentials. Open to all levels
Ameren's selection process includes a series of interviews and may
include a leadership assessment process. Specific details will be
provided to qualified candidates.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, military service
or status, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other class, trait, or status
protected by law.
Keywords: Ameren, St. Louis , IT Auditor II, Accounting, Auditing , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!