Audit Supervisor - 100% remote
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 25, 2022
We are a top 100 Firm in the U.S and a top 50 Firm as ranked by
Vault. As one of the largest Accounting firms in Western New York,
we have offices in downtown Buffalo, Batavia and Rochester, NY and
have staff located across the country
What You Will Be Doing
- Work in a team environment to perform quality accounting and
- Plan and execute day-to-day activities of audit engagements for
- Anticipate and address client concerns and escalate issues as
- Relationship building with clients and team members
- Apply professional standards and principals in every
- Guide and develop staff work
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree in accounting. Masters preferred.
- CPAs or CPA-track required.
- Experience leading a team on multiple engagements.
- 4+ years experience in public accounting.
What's In It for You
- An attractive and competitive compensation and benefit
- A friendly work environment with the largest firm in WNY based
on number of CPAs
- An incentive program for commissions on new business, and
referral bonuses for introducing potential new employees
- Promotion and advancement opportunities
- Ongoing education to keep your technical skills sharp and your
soft skills top-notch
- Unique sociable culture
- Flexible scheduling opportunities
- Hybrid work environment
- Compensated time to volunteer in the community
So, if you are a Audit Supervisor with experience, please apply
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : JP22-1710141 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
Jaden Padilla - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, St. Louis , Audit Supervisor - 100% remote, Accounting, Auditing , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!