Accounting Clerk - Airports
Company: SP Plus Corporation
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Overview:Basic Function - Report to the Assistant General
Manager of Finance. Will work with General Manager and Assistant
General Manager - Operations, Managers and Audit Department
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Verify accounting codes and fax vendor invoices to the HQ for
- Review A/P checks for accuracy and file paid invoices.
- Input customer claims / refunds into the AS400 for
- Review time cards for accuracy, update payroll system and file
related paperwork, meeting the biweekly upload deadlines.
- Process/track available employee paid benefit days.
- Review payroll checks for accuracy, print timecard and other
- Review and verify cashier shortage deductions against auditor
- Review monthly union reports.
- Prepare Workers Compensation First Report of Injury
- Interact with managers and employees to resolve payroll issues
and provide information.
- Process FMLA requests and related documents.
- Issue and track cashier access cards.
- Perform internal month-end reconciliations.
High School diploma.
- College accounting coursework and two years of
- P/R and A/P experience is desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- AS400 & Oracle experience is a plus.
- Detail oriented, able to handle multiple tasks concurrently and
consistently meet deadlines.
- Able to communicate and work well with all levels.
Physical demands include using computer/fax/copy machine; frequent
standing, bending and carrying stacks of paper as needed for filing
in cabinets as well as remote storage room; communicate with a
large staff in person and via telephone.
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and
practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job
classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual
orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected
by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or
retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these
characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO
Keywords: SP Plus Corporation, St. Louis , Accounting Clerk - Airports, Accounting, Auditing , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!