Accountant Senior (S)
Company: SSM Health
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Performs complex accounting activities, including the
preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of ledger accounts and
financial statements such as balance sheets, profit-and-loss
statements and capital expenditure schedules. Generates and
interprets financial records and statements for management.
Analyzes financial data in order to prepare financial
- Performs complex journal entries and other accounting
activities using in-depth conceptual and practical knowledge.
- Produces financial statements, budget-to-actual reports, and
prepares narrative explanations of financial statements.
- Prepares and reviews complex audit and/or tax work papers.
- Analyzes and prepares accurate and timely project budgets for
both operating and capital budgets.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degreeEXPERIENCE
- Five years' experiencePHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.Required
Keywords: SSM Health, St. Louis , Accountant Senior (S), Accounting, Auditing , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!