Financial Analyst Senior - Cost Accounting
Company: SSM Health
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Performs analysis and reporting regarding financial operations
and information.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs complex financial analysis and reporting at a senior
- Performs statistical, cost and financial analysis of data
extracted from various internal sources. Prepares reports based on
findings, including health care costs, provider contracts, debt
capacity, revenue and profitability.
- Assists with budget preparation and financial planning
processes. Assists with budget review for compliance and
identification of cost-saving opportunities.
- Serves as consultant to senior management and executive
leadership to provide decision support for initiatives, policies
- Performs special projects and duties as assigned, including
research, forecasting and exploring viable alternatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experience and
- Five years' experience Associated topics: business, business
systems analyst, examiner, guidance, investment analyst, investment
analytics, market, refine, strategy, valuation analyst
Keywords: SSM Health, St. Louis , Financial Analyst Senior - Cost Accounting, Accounting, Auditing , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!