Customer Support & Collections Specialist
Company: Paulo Products Company Corp
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- The purpose of this position is to support the Paulo Credit &
Collections Function by performing the following:
- Contact customers with delinquent accounts to determine the
cause of the delinquency and to take steps to resolve and collect
as directed by the Customer Accounts Supervisor.
- Investigate customer deductions and related Salesforce cases;
initiate, facilitate and support timely resolution of the customer
deduction and case closure.
- Oversee and become the main point of contact for the population
of Salesforce cases related to customer deductions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Customer Accounts
- This individual must be highly motivated and a self-starter
with a high attention to detail and willingness drive resolution of
issues in a professional manner.
- As directed by the Customer Accounts Supervisor, collect on
delinquent customer accounts by sending invoice reminders and other
communication to customers by email or telephone.
- Answer customer inquiries regarding various Credit/Collections
issues by retrieving and providing supporting documents and
verbally explaining the situation as required.
- Investigate Salesforce cases related to customer
deductions/short payments and effect timely resolution of cases by
performing appropriate action and collaborating with the customer,
Pricing Team and Sales associates as needed.
- Actively manage the population of Salesforce cases related to
potential adjustments and maintain timely resolution of the
- Support the credit decisions process by providing credit
applications to customer and obtaining references.
- Participate in departmental process improvement projects and
policy and procedure development and implementation.
- Attend various company meetings.
- Ability to adapt to change, handle multiple priorities and
effectively meet critical deadlines without sacrificing
- Initiative and persistence to work through challenges to
implement continuous improvement.
- Superior work ethic, self-motivated and strong desire to learn
and improve processes in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High attention to detail skills, ability to manage time and
- Collaborative work style.
Requires a high school diploma, ability to read, and knowledge of
basic math principles such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division.
- 2+ years in a credit and collections role, preferably in a
- Experience with ERP systems; knowledge of JD Edwards a
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, with intermediate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Keywords: Paulo Products Company Corp, St. Louis , Customer Support & Collections Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!