Company: Orion Solutions Group
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Orion Solutions is working with a national FinTech company that
is in a period of high growth. The company has a strong corporate
culture that values teamwork, collaboration, positive interactions,
and accountability. They are seeking a Remote Accountant to work on
the corporate controller's team. You will play a key role in
maintaining accurate financial records, resolving discrepancies,
and improving processes.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience working with
multiple entities, locations, and staff members. The person will
have strong business acumen and the ability to work in multiple
areas. This opportunity is 100% remote and you must be comfortable
being on video calls.
- Assist with sales and use tax compliance process by filing
accurate and timely returns in multiple jurisdictions
- Accounts Payable & purchasing - prepare weekly reports and
process payments promptly
- Accounts Receivable & collections - review balances, manage
internal and external clients and lien processing
- Inventory control - review, reconcile, adjust, and maintain
- Banks and account reconciliations for multiple companies and
- Financial reporting, general ledger maintenance, monthly
journal entries, adjustments and amortizations
- Assist in preparing budget forecasts
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- QuickBooks management
- Financial statement preparation
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Prior sales tax filing experience.
- Familiarity with online banking at the corporate level.
- Extensive knowledge of GAAP.
- QuickBooks experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Word & Excel Proficiency
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
Keywords: Orion Solutions Group, St. Louis , Remote Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!