Company: The Chamberlin Group
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 15, 2021
What Makes This Great Opportunity Different?
- Unlike most "Advisor" positions, no prospecting is required! We
will put you in front of highly qualified prospects every
- Additional prospective clients for you through our established
- We have developed a nationally used Holistic Planning Process
that works for you
- High-quality training, mentoring and professional development
- Leading industry products and solutions built on an integrated
- First Year Income Potential 80-100k, 2nd Year 150-200k, 250k
Full-time opening with The Chamberlin Group (Des Peres, MO), an
established and growing Tax and Financial Planning company.
Accepting applications for Financial Planners who will build long
term client relationships, helping them achieve their goals through
comprehensive Financial Planning. We welcome you to a team of
diligent and pragmatic professionals.
The Financial Planner position is sales-oriented, client facing and
a critical part of our team. The Planner must communicate
effectively with all areas of the business to ensure excellent
service is provided to our clients. It's important that the person
we choose will be a "fit" with our commitments and shared values.
If you or someone you know would like to work with a team that
works together, values each other, and shares a mission of serving
others, please read on or share this.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
The Chamberlin Group was founded in early 2002, bringing 30+ years
of tax and financial experience to our community. Facing the final
year of a three-year market downturn, a necessity to provide more
comprehensive planning and protection from economic disasters
arose. Holistic Planning was born, putting the desires and dreams
of main-stream Americans first. Among others, we serve people who
are of retirement age and are transitioning from working to
retirement. We believe in doing thorough research into your
individual objectives and goals-customizing a Holistic Financial
Plan for your family encompassing, Tax, Estate, Insurance,
Longevity and Income Planning.
- Use our leads and yours to teach and convert prospects into
- Teach and facilitate group educational workshops and
- Maximize relationships, create referrals and referral
- Schedule appointments with prospects, clients, and other
- Meet with current clients 1-2 times minimal per year to review
plans and make adjustments accordingly
- Enter and update client information in our CRM database,
complete administrative paperwork to fulfill client needs
- Learn and follow our fee planning process, strategies, and
philosophies, working collaboratively and respectfully with other
Firm Planners and team members
- Will have access to a host of tools, resources and training to
develop and grow your client base while sharpening your skills
This Company Describes Its Culture As:
- People Oriented - supportive and relationship-focused
- Innovative and willing to take risks
- Confident and growth-oriented
- Results driven with a strong performance culture
- Detail-oriented with a focus on quality
- Most importantly, we like to have FUN!
- Investment industry experience is required. Experience with
insurance and/or annuities is a plus
- Prior designations and licenses preferred: CFP, Life and
Health, Series 7,65,66 etc.
- This position requires Insurance and series 65 licensing to be
obtained within the first 90 days of hire, if not already
- A college degree is a plus, but not as important as investment
- Ability to pass drug screening and background checks
- Typical business hours, flexible depending on clients'
- Some evenings and Saturdays
- Work from our office in Des Peres, MO
- Working remotely optional
- We offer one of the most flexible and competitive compensation
Please click here upload your resume and cover letter to arrange an
interview. All resumes with cover letters will be reviewed on
Visit our web site: www.chamberlin-group.com Series 65 or 66Life
And Health InsuranceInvestment and Annuity
Keywords: The Chamberlin Group, St. Louis , Financial Planner, Accounting, Auditing , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!