Senior Systems Analyst
Company: Advanced Resources (St. Louis)
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Job descriptionPosition Purpose:
- Identify opportunities for new system functionality for better
alignment to business processes
- Define and document requirements for configuration and custom
developed software products
- Develop various documents, including requirements, user
stories, acceptance criteria, user guides, process flows,
wireframes, and end user training
- Perform functional analysis, identify gaps, and design
solutions to fill gaps
- Collaborate with IT to ensure that technical design, unit and
functional testing, deployment, and implementation meets business
requirements and properly documented
- Facilitate meetings with users, IT and non-IT resources across
- Perform functional testing and quality assurance
- Administer system configuration for new functionality and issue
- Perform project management tasks in all phases of the Software
Development Lifecycle for small and medium sized projects
- Make major enhancements through an agile software development
- Monitor progress and status of deliverables
- Ensure resources assigned to projects are meeting deadlines and
focused on the right activities.
- Participate in reviews of plans associated with project
- Develop project documentation in collaboration with IT-e.g.,
project initiation documentation, budget, project plan, and
- Assist in managing the finance systems product backlog
- Responsible for product quality, project timeliness, and
- Provide operational and technical production support for
financial systems to end users
- Identify root cause of issues and collaborate with IT to
develop and implement solutions
- Develop production support procedures to align with financial
- Provide technical support and mentoring to team members
- Payroll & Time experience (ADP, EmpCenter, Oracle, Peoplesoft,
- Enterprise organization experience
- Understanding payroll and time system concepts
- 4+ years of finance / systems experienceQualifications:
- Participate in all phases of the financial system product
lifecycle from business problem identification to solution
- Provide the primary functional and technical production support
to end users of Centene financial systems.
- Contributing member of a project team implementing new system
functionality and system upgrades.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Accounting, related
field, or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of financial business process optimization, system
configuration or system problem solving experience.
- Payroll/Time support and configuration experience (ADP,
Workforce/EmpCenter, Sap, Oracle, etc.).
- Experience with reviewing, interpreting, and analyzing
financial data preferred.
- SQL query experience preferred.
- Agile experience a plus.
Keywords: Advanced Resources (St. Louis), St. Louis , Senior Systems Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!